Monday, September 16, 2013

Parenting

I find that when I get better sleep, I am less frustrated with my angel. Lesson one!

Lesson two.. my parents (her grandparents) are teaching her bad habits by example, and that I will never be able to change them because they like to fight & think it's okay to yell and talk disrespectfully. That's how they raised me. The only way I will be able to raise my daughter to my own standards and values, is to have my own place.

Lesson three.. patience. Always.

& lesson four for myself as a mother.. I need to stop relying on my mom to watch her so often, if I want to truly teach her my own values and belief-system. This is the hardest part!! I need to be a more active and involved parent!


I am forever learning.. accepting.. changing. Being a mother is making me a better woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment