Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Plan is What?

Everyone loves having kids but no one likes talking about the crappy parts.  I love my daughter.  She's hilarious. When I look at her I also see the future questions about her biological dad. I see hope, dreams, reliance on a single mother. I see a mirror of my temper.  I see an individual who loves to paint, loves rocks, Bubble Guppies. 

And I struggle to stay present with her a lot of the time because I am a single mother. Many times I need to breaatthee and don't have the supports to do so. Rain or shine, sickness or health - Here's mommy. I'm working on these types of things.. I would feel better (and have heard many woman say) a schedule is the Golden Key. Well give me ten because I sure can't figure it out all by myself.  I need meal plans. Need to manage money properly. I need a plan for the week in regards to learning with her and more rules and less free for all.

I can do it though with no complaints.  Forever grateful for this quality time with my daughter that I know many are not blessed with. No.. I haven't returned to work since maternity leave. She is two and six months, knows her alphabet and lots of sign language.  Speaks fluently.  I've been told many times she is intelligent. If I could be a stay at home mother for quite a while I would. Schedules are on their way into our life.. I'm working on it. I was slightly successful with a meal plan last week.. then got a 24 hour flu after eating my own home made Chilli and backed out! How's that for successful.  I'm proud of myself for trying haha.
Refusing to give up. I can do this. 

1 comment:

  1. Let this be your catalyst to Seventh-Heaven:

    'The more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you'
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague
    (<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

    Love him or leave him...
    ya better lissen to DonJuan;
    if you deny o'er-the-Hillary's evil,
    which most whorizontalites do,
    you cannot deny Hellfire
    which YOU send YOURSELF to.

    Yes, earthling, I was an NDE:
    the sights were beyond extreme.
    Choose Jesus.
    You'll be most happy you did.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete